Terraform Demo Infrastructure
This program makes modifications to live AWS Infrastructure, which can vary from account to account. We have bootstrapped some of this for you.
🚨This will create real AWS infrastructure and will cost you money! 🚨
Note: It is not exposed to rogue IAM users or to the internet at first. That will only happen after you run the exposure commands.
- Valid credentials to an AWS account
- AWS CLI should be set up locally
- Terraform should be installed
tfenv(Terraform version manager) via Homebrew, and install Terraform 0.12.28
brew install tfenv tfenv install 0.12.28 tfenv use 0.12.28
Build the demo infrastructure
- Run the Terraform code to generate the example AWS resources.
- Don't forget to clean up after.